NYS Bar Application Steps and Useful Links
- Create a NY BOLE (Board of Law Examiners) account. See here: https://portal.nybarexam.org/
- You will need an NCBE number. See instructions at the above link.
- Starting on Saturday, April 1st – Accessing the Application Instructions https://www.nybarexam.org/forms/forms.htm
- From the Forms site click on the Online Application “Link”
- JD application instructions “Instructions for Juris Doctor Applicants for Completion of Questions on Bar Exam Application”. https://www.nybarexam.org/forms/JDCertofAttendanceInstructions.pdf
- See the sample application form from NYU Law: https://www.law.nyu.edu/sites/default/files/Sample%20NY%20Bar%20Application%20Info.pdf
Please note the NYS Bar Exam offers exam accommodations.
NYS Bar accommodations page: https://www.nybarexam.org/ada/ada.htm
NYU Law’s Bar Accommodation Process webpage: https://www.law.nyu.edu/recordsandregistration/barexams/baraccommodationprocess
Good luck with your application. Please remember to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday, April 30th.
Posted in: ACADEMIC SERVICES | Tags: 3L, FT LLM.