Friday, December 2 at 11:59 pm New York time is the deadline to select the Credit/Fail Option for Fall 2022 applicable classes.
You may elect to register for a total of two courses on a Credit/Fail basis during your final four semesters provided the faculty member teaching the course has listed the course as being open to such registration. (Please note that courses which are graded only on a Credit/Fail basis do not count toward the two-course maximum.)
Instructions on how to elect the Credit/Fail option in Albert are as follows:
- Log in to Albert through NYUHome.
- Scroll down until you see your class schedule.
- Click on the Edit tab found under your class schedule.
- Choose the Fall term and click continue.
- Choose the course from the dropdown menu that is available for Credit/Fail.
For further details, please see our Credit/Fail Option web page.