MediateGuru is proud to announce its series of International Mediation Competition followed by 1st International Mediation Competition that is to be held on 26-27-28 March 2021, the International Mediation Competition is a unique opportunity for students to learn and practice mediation and negotiation skills through the role-playing of a mediation problem drafted by experienced mediators and practitioners. The competition convenes students and distinguished ADR professionals from around the globe providing exceptional networking opportunities.
The 2021 Virtual International Mediation Competition will undertake teams from various different nations and top universities of the world.
To be eligible to sign up, students must be registered as full time or part time law students in the academic year of 2021-2022. Students who graduated in 2021, before the competition but no longer than 6 months prior to the commencement of competition are still eligible to participate.
You may sign up as an individual or a part of a team of two individuals. However, it is preferable if you sign up as a team. All students must comply with the eligibility criteria.
- Best Team: Cash prize of $140/-, Certificate of Merit, Internship / Mentorship opportunities under International Distinguished Mediators
For Individual Rounds
- Best Mediator: Cash prize of $70/-, Certificate of Merit, Internship / Mentorship opportunities under International Distinguished Mediators
- Certificate of Merit and Rank will be given to Rank Holders from 2nd to 10th Rank.
- E- certificates will be provided to all the participants
Language of the Mediation Competition
The official language of the Mediation Competition is strictly English. Communication in any other international, national or regional language during the Mediation Competition shall not be permitted.
Date and Mode:
The Mediation competition shall be conducted on March 26th, 27th and 28th via online mode.
The participants are required to complete the “ Provisional Registration ” through this Google Form link annexed below which shall be done on or before March 14th, 2021 .
The “ Final Registration” shall be considered to be completed only after the participants make the payment of the registration fees which shall be done on or before March 20th, 2021.
Click here to Provisionally Register yourself: http://bit.ly/3qa4bd2
Click here to check out the brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MjDpWg9baI0XzkEcplM5cCFlzM2hcTS_/view?usp=sharing
Note: Payment information will be released to participants individually via e-mail, only after the provisional registration process is completed and the application is accepted.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: March 14th, 2021
- Last Date of Payment: March 20th, 2021
- Date of Mediation Competition
- Training Session: 26th March
- Preliminary Rounds: 27th March
- Semi Finals and Finals: 28th March
The registration fees per team shall be:
- For Indian Students: Rs. 1800/-
- For European Students: £20/-
- For other International Students: $25/-
The same shall be inclusive of an exhaustive training session exclusively for the participants.
- Garima Rana – +91 8800474226
If you are interested in sponsoring our International Mediation Competition, please reach out to us at .