Announcing the $10,000 Grunin Prize Design Challenge
An Exciting Scholarship Opportunity for NYU students
The Grunin Center is looking for a great design idea for the inaugural Grunin Prize, which will recognize the ways in which lawyers are helping for-profit and not-for-profit businesses advance the goals of sustainability and human development. Use your creativity to design a medallion, plaque, trophy, or anything else that embodies the spirit of the Grunin Prize. The top design, as chosen by a selection jury, will win a $10,000 scholarship.
Who’s Eligible: Current NYU students with at least one year of study remaining after June 2018.
All submissions due by January 31, 2018.
Here’s how to enter:
- Go to the live application portal.
- Click “Create new account.”
- When you create your account, you’ll be asked to:
Submit a brief description (no more than 250 words) of how you came up with your design and why you think it encompasses the Grunin Prize.
Upload a PDF or JPEG of your design (25MB allowed).
- Use the following format for school name – school name last name. For example, NYU School of Business Jones
- When you’ve completed creating your account, you will be asked to enter a code. The code to apply is NYU.
- You will see “NYU Grunin Prize Design Challenge.” Please click the blue “apply” button.
The Grunin Prize Challenge (PDF)