• Please note we will enter a May 2023 Degree Application on behalf of full-time JD and LLM students. This application ensures that you are on the degree list and that you receive all mailings relevant to graduation. You must enter your current address and telephone information in Albert in order to receive the mailings.
• In order to be eligible for the JD degree, a student must have completed all graduation requirements.
• Even though graduation is several months away, now would be a good time to check your address information for your diploma. Please note that the Office of the University Registrar mails diplomas to graduating students starting in late September/early October.
• By default, your diploma will be mailed to your “permanent” address in Albert via trackable USPS mail. The University will not mail diplomas to NYU Law housing addresses. You can check your permanent address by going to Albert via NYU Home.
• You can elect to have your diploma mailed to a different address or indicate you will pick it up in person at StudentLink in Manhattan by updating the Diploma Options page in your Albert Student Center before your conferral date.
• Please see Paper and Electronic Diplomas for more information and please update your permanent mailing address now.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Records and Registration at email@example.com.
Full-Time LLMs and 3L JDs – May 2023 Graduation Information in AlbertFebruary 10, 2023