PILC counselors are available for remote and in-person appointments throughout the fall. Same-day drop in appointments are also available. To make an appointment, you can:
1) Email email@example.com with
- A description of what you are looking to discuss with a counselor
- Practice areas of interest
- Your availability (dates and times) for at least two weeks.
- If you would prefer this meeting to be in person, via Zoom, or over the phone.
2) Call 212-998-6686
Please note: If you are looking to make an appointment with Gail Zweig, you can do so through the Counseling tab on CSM.
Upcoming Drop Changes, Week of 3/20 and 3/27:
Tues, 3/21: 1-2 PM (Katie)
Mon, 3/27: 11-12 PM (Emily, Zoom/phone only)
Tues, 3/28: 1-2 PM (Carolina)
Wed, 3/29: 11-12 PM (Emily, Zoom/phone only)
Posted in: PUBLIC INTEREST LAW CENTER (PILC) | Tags: 1L, 2L, 3L, LLM.