PILC counselors are available for remote and in-person appointments throughout the fall. Same-day drop in appointments are also available. To make an appointment, you can:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- A description of what you are looking to discuss with a counselor
- Practice areas of interest
- Your availability (dates and times) for at least two weeks.
- If you would prefer this meeting to be in person, via Zoom, or over the phone.
2) Call 212-998-6686
Please note: If you are looking to make an appointment with Gail Zweig, you can do so through the Counseling tab on CSM.
The drop-in schedule for the Fall is: