The International Finance and Development (IFD) Fellowships are funded post-graduate fellowship placements with major international organizations working in the field of international finance and development. Host organizations in past years have included:
- The United Nations (UN)
- The World Bank
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- The International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Students are placed in a range of practice areas including law and development, trade law, climate change, sustainable investment, and finance.
The placements are for 10-12 weeks during the summer or fall following graduation. All current full-time LLM students at NYU School of Law are eligible to apply and fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis.
The IFD Application Package is available here: 2022-23 IFD APPLICATION
Applications are due on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 5 PM EST.