DATE: Tuesday, March 9
TIME: 7:00 PM (PLEASE NOTE NEW START TIME)
PLACE: Virtual Event via Zoom
RSVP: Click HERE to register on Zoom
From 7:00-8:00 p.m. there will be a panel discussion with several judges. The panel will include a discussion about the benefits of clerking and the clerkship application process.
- Gonzalo P. Curiel, Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of California, San Diego, California
- Leondra R. Kruger, Justice, California Supreme Court, San Francisco, California
- Judith Ellen Levy, Judge, United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Katherine M. Menendez, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court, District of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sri Srinivasan, Chief Judge, United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, Washington, DC
- Melissa Murray, Frederick I. and Grace Stokes Professor of Law, Faculty Director of the Birnbaum Women’s Leadership Network, New York University School of Law
Following the panel discussion there will be breakout rooms for you to speak with the judges.
We encourage you to attend this event to gain invaluable insight into the clerkship experience and application process.
Live captioning will be provided for this event. This event will NOT be recorded.
APALSA, BALSA, DALSA, LACA, LaLSA, Law Women, MELSA, OUTLaw, SALSA, WoCC
The Judicial Clerkship Office provides reasonable accommodations to all students requesting them. If possible, requests for accommodations for events and services should be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the accommodation need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-998-6090 for assistance.