WALK FOR WORK (WFW) is BACK (for 2Ls & 3Ls)!
“Beyond questions about the 2L and 3L job search, students have expressed concerns about social connection and exercise! While the six foot distancing requirement may not be doable, we can discuss employment matters, connect, and exercise as we walk and talk from 60, 600 or 6000 miles apart, and across multiple time zones! Just bring your cell and yourself — no “assembly” required! (1Ls will be incorporated into WFW at a later date– stay tuned!)” – Associate Dean, Irene Dorzback
Sign up as follows:
- Go to the Symplicity/Counseling Tab, and under Type of Appointment, select “Walk for Work.”
- In the Additional Notes, add your cell phone number and a few sentences about what you would like to discuss.
- Under “Attachment,” add your most updated resume and transcript as a single PDF (and be sure that your default resume in the Documents section of Simplicity is also updated!)
- At your designated time, contact Irene via Zoom: nyu.zoom.us/my/irenedorzback; if there are technical difficulties or Irene is running more than two minutes late, call her at 917.796.0581 (cell)
- “Rain or shine, we walk — we are #NYULawStrong!” – Irene