Law firms across the country will be hosting many events for 1Ls in the coming weeks as a way to introduce their firms prior to the 2020 fall recruiting season. Invitations will only be emailed to those students who have completed their profile in CSM and indicated a preference for law firms and either a geographic preference or permanent address, corresponding to each reception location. Be sure to complete your profile as soon as possible to ensure receipt of these excellent opportunities to meet attorneys and become familiar with firms.
To complete your profile, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CSM account
- You can access your Profile by clicking My Account on the left-hand side of the page.
- Make sure that you follow the prompts to Save Changes and Continue as you enter your information into your Personal, Academic, and Privacy profiles.
- ****Under the Academic section, please be sure to select your preferred employer type(s), e.g., Law Firm, Corporation, Government, Judicial, Non-Profit, Public Interest AND geographic location(s).****
- Please note that your profile may not be “100%” complete after you have filled in all applicable fields. If you have answered all questions that apply, OCS deems your profile “complete” and you may ignore this automatically-generated CSM message.