LawCrossing is a valuable resource for your students to find clerkships, internships, summer associate and attorney positions. It also has dozens of articles with tips for finding jobs, interviewing, improving your resume, and standing out to legal employers.
NYU’s 2022-2023 access code is NYU_2022.
How to Access LawCrossing:
- Obtain the Promotion Code Password from Career Services. (NYU_2022)
- Go to https://www.lawcrossing.com/lcoffer.php.
- Scroll down and enter your law school e-mail address (the one ending in “.edu”) and the Promotion Code Password in the box.
- You will then receive an e-mail at your law school e-mail address from LawCrossing with an address to copy and paste in your browser to activate your account—just follow the instructions there concerning choosing your user name and password.
- At that point you will be signed-up and able to use all the features of the site. If you do not receive that e-mail with the link, you may have to check your security settings and make sure that the e-mail is not being treated as SPAM. If you have difficulty signing up or viewing jobs, contact LawCrossing Customer Service by phone at 800-973-1177, M-F between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm PST.