Each year OCS gathers statistical information on your summer job search and compiles this information for use by next year’s class. Those of you who used prior years’ employer evaluations or who may have benefited from the counseling advice derived from them know how helpful this information can be in your own job search. We are now asking you for a candid account of your summer experience despite the fact that it may still be in progress. This information is for the exclusive use of NYU Law students – employers do NOT have access to this information. Completing the evaluation on CSM is required in order for students to view their EIW schedules (instructions below).
- Log in to your CSM account
2. Upon successfully logging in, click My Account (on the left-hand side of the page), followed by Employer Evaluations
3. Click the Add New button (under My Evaluations)
4. Complete the form and click Submit
5. Please note that if you split your summer between two positions, you will need to fill out two forms
****NOTE: IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR A PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYER, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:****
1) CLICK “YES” TO THE FIRST QUESTION, “Was this job funded by the PILC Summer Funding Program?”
2) UNDER “YOUR EMPLOYER INFORMATION,” please search for and choose “PILC Summer Funded Employer” from the drop-down menu of employers
3) scroll down to the bottom of the page AND CLICK “SUBMIT.” THE PUBLIC INTEREST LAW CENTER WILL SEND YOU A SEPARATE FORM TO BE COMPLETED AT A LATER DATE.