Beginning Tuesday, March 23, the Summer Jobs Form will be available for you to complete on CSM. If you are still engaged in a summer 2021 job search, please choose “Seeking Job” under Job/Activity Type and contact the OCS/PILC/JCO receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with a counselor. We are eager to assist you to secure summer employment.
To complete the Summer Jobs Form:
- Go to the CSM homepage at https://law-nyu-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Upon successfully logging in, click on My Account on the left-hand side of the page followed by Interview Tracker & Summer Employment/Activity
- ****Class of 2023/1Ls: After completing section I (Period of Employment/Activity), please skip section II (Interview Tracker) and proceed directly to section III (Employment/Activity Information)***
- Click the Add New button
- Complete the Summer Jobs Form and click Submit
- If you have two jobs/activities for the summer, please complete 2 forms.
If you have any questions about completing the Summer Jobs Form, please contact Maddie Montes De Oca (email@example.com).