The Interview Tracker & Summer Employment Activity Form is now available for you to complete on CSM. If you are still engaged in a summer 2022 job search, please choose “Seeking Job” under Job/Activity Type and contact the OCS/PILC/JCO receptionist at email@example.com to make an appointment with a counselor. We are eager to assist you to secure summer employment.
To complete the Summer Jobs Form:
- Go to the CSM homepage at https://law-nyu-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Upon successfully logging in, click on My Account on the left-hand side of the page followed by Interview Tracker & Summer Employment/Activity
- ****Class of 2024/Rising 2Ls: After completing section I (Period of Employment/Activity), please skip section II (Interview Tracker) and proceed directly to section III (Employment/Activity Information)***
- Click the Add New button
- Complete the Summer Jobs Form and click Submit
- If you have two jobs/activities for the summer, please complete 2 forms.
If you have any questions about completing the Summer Jobs Form, please contact OCS Senior Placement Assistant, Sara McDonough (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EIW and PEP—Upcoming Dates and Deadlines (2Ls)
2Ls who plan to interview with law firms at EIW should be aware of the following important dates and deadlines:
- June 1 – June 8, 2022: *PEP Application Period on CSM (*optional for 2L students participating in EIW*). Technical instructions forthcoming.
- June 1-June 15: *2Ls may subject a draft bid list to OCS for review (optional for 2L students participating in EIW*). Detailed instructions forthcoming.
- June 13, 2022, 6:00-7:15 p.m. EST: OCS Virtual Interview Skills Workshop. Invitation forthcoming.
- Monday, June 13 to Friday, July 15 at 7:59 a.m. EST: EIW Bidding Period on CSM. Instructions forthcoming.
- July 15, 2022: EIW Bidding Deadline.
- July 20, 2022: Preliminary EIW Schedules Live on CSM at 2:00 p.m. EST.
- July 27 – July 29, 2022: EIW. Students should be available throughout the day and evening to conduct virtual interviews
Please direct all questions about EIW to email@example.com with the subject: “EIW Inquiry” and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.