To: Summer 2021 and Part-Time LLM Students
From: Office of Academic Services and Registration
Date: March 3, 2021
Re: Summer 2021 Registration Cycle #2 closes Friday, March 5 at 9:30am New York Time
COURSES is open for Summer Registration Cycle #2. The cycle is a holding pen and not first come first serve. You do not need to enter bids immediately. Bids will be processed at the end of the cycle – see details below.
Here are some additional helpful tips:
- If you have not already done so, enter your emergency contact and cell phone information in Albert. See here: https://www.law.nyu.edu/recordsandregistration/year-long-registration-guide/cell-phone-emergency-requirements
- Hybrid and Remote locations have been added to the courses. We continue to update the course descriptions. As the information becomes available we will add more details about each faculty member’s hybrid instruction method. Please check the course schedule page and related course descriptions frequently. https://its.law.nyu.edu/cms/public/schedules/index.cfm?fuseaction=Public.ShowAll&Semester=Summer&TermYear=2021&GeoLocID=nyc&UpperLevel=true
- Non Tax students – Barbara Landress is available to advise your class selection via Zoom or by telephone. Please make an appointment via Acuity.
- Graduate Tax students, please contact John Stephens for course advising information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter course bids via the Law School’s registration system – COURSES: https://courses.law.nyu.edu/
- This summer 2021 bidding cycle will end on Friday, March 5 at 9:30 am New York Time. Please enter your bids prior to that time. Please see the registration calendar for more details. https://www.law.nyu.edu/recordsandregistration/registrationcalendar