Welcome to the Summer 2021 semester! Classes begins session 1 begins on Monday, May 17.
Daily Cycles began May 13 at 1:30 p.m. and end Friday, May 21 at 9:30am. Bids may be entered (or changed) each day, beginning at 1:30pm until 9:30am the following morning. If you would like to make a change to your schedule, add/drop, place yourself on/off waitlist, you may do so during the time indicated above. Helpful hints for a productive semester:
- Check NYUClasses for syllabi and assignments for any courses for which you are registered. Some professors may post new assignments and information at any time, check regularly.
- Check the Course Syllabi and Early Semester Assignments web page to register during add/drop.
- Please take note of the attendance guidelines in the course descriptions of your classes. Note: Missing the first class can result in being dropped by some Professors.
- Finalize and review your Summer 2021 course schedule, requirements, exam schedule, pre/co-requisites and any information which is stated in the course description.
- Be Mindful of the Academic Calendar and Registration Calendar as these are firm and final.
Contact the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org with difficulties accessing any of the pages in this email.
Finally, we hope you have a wonderful Summer 2021 semester!
Office of Academic Services (212) 998-6020 or email@example.com.