The JD Credit/Fail option will be available beginning Friday, September 8. 2L and 3L students may select this option for Fall 2017 classes that have the Credit/Fail option designated. J.D. students may elect this option on the designated classes or change their election via Albert until Friday, December 8 at 11:59 pm.
Instructions on how to elect this option in Albert are as follows:
- Log into Albert through NYUHome
- On Albert homepage click on the Student Center Link
- Then click on the Enroll link under Academics:
4. Select the Edit tab
5. Choose the Fall term and click continue
6. Choose the course that is available for Credit/Fail
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Academic Services with any questions or concerns.
Best of luck with the fall semester!