The JD Credit/Fail option will be available beginning Friday, September 7. 2L and 3L students may select this option for Fall 2018 classes that have the Credit/Fail option designated. J.D. students may elect this option on the designated classes or change their election via Albert until Friday, December 7 at 11:59 pm.
Instructions on how to elect this option in Albert are as follows:
- Log into Albert through NYUHome
- On Albert’s homepage click on Academics
- In the dropdown menu, click on the Enrollment: Edit link
- Select the Edit tab
- Choose the Spring term and click continue
- Choose the course that is available for Credit/Fail
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Academic Services with any questions or concerns.
Best of luck with the spring semester!