2L and 3L J.D. students can now elect the Credit/Fail Option for designated Fall 2019 classes. J.D. students may elect this option or change their election via Albert until Friday, December 6 at 11:59 pm.
Instructions on how to elect the Credit/Fail option in Albert are as follows:
- Log in to Albert through NYUHome.
- Scroll down until you see your class schedule.
- Click on the Edit tab found under your class schedule.
- Choose the Fall term and click continue.
- Choose the course from the dropdown menu that is available for Credit/Fail.
See our Credit/Fail Option web page for further details.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Academic Services with any questions or concerns.
Best of luck with the fall semester!