On January 27, the spring 2022 J.D. Credit/Fail option will be available for 2L and 3L students for classes designated with the Credit/Fail option. At that time, J.D. students may elect this option on the designated classes or change their election via Albert until Tuesday, April 26 at 11:59 pm.
Instructions on to elect the Credit/Fail option in Albert are listed below:
- Log in to Albert through NYUHome.
- Scroll down until you see your class schedule.
- Click on the Edit tab found under your class schedule.
- Choose the Spring term and click continue.
- Choose the course from the dropdown menu that is available for Credit/Fail.
See our Credit/Fail Option web page for further details.
Please get in touch with the Office of Academic Services with any questions or concerns.