Each semester the Law School offers exams for early 7-week classes in the middle of the semester and final exams at the end of the semester. Here is the best way to get ready for exams.
New Moses Center Registration
If believe that you will need exam accommodations for mid–semester or final exams, please follow these steps:
- Submit an Online Application
- Complete your orientation meeting.
Once you submit your application, you will be contacted by an Accessibility Specialist within 2-3 business days to set up an initial meeting to discuss possible appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
Existing Moses Center Students
Please double-check your accommodation and make sure that your information is up to date and nothing has expired. If you are unsure of your approved accommodation status, reach out to your assigned Accessibility Specialist directly via email.
Several weeks before exams, students with exam accommodations from the Moses Center will be contacted and asked to submit exam accommodation requests. We know that not every student will want to use their approved accommodation for every exam. Therefore EACH semester we will ask you to submit an exam accommodation request via the Law School’s Exam Reporter system. You will start off requesting a “postponement” but will later clarify that you have an accommodation. See the detailed steps below.
To Request Exam Accommodations from the Law School please follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to our online exam request system, ExamReporter https://examreporter.law.nyu.edu
- Click on “Postponements”
- In the section titled “Request Postponement” select the class for which you seek an accommodation
- Select “Approved CDS Accommodation” and click on the “Submit” button
- If you need to request a postponement in addition to an accommodation please submit another request on the same site.
Please help us to help you and submit your accommodation request(s) in Exam Reporter in a timely manner. We ask that all requests for postponements and accommodations for early 7- week exams be submitted by Friday, October 1st. Let’s make it a great semester.