The deadline for upper-year students to drop a fall 2019 class is 4:45 pm New York time on Friday, December 6.
- Submit add/drop form to your program office by the deadline.
- Dropping to below 12 credits (3Ls and full-time LL.M. students)? Complete the Permission to Increase/Decrease Credit Load Form.
- Dropping a seminar, colloquium, simulation course or writing credit? Obtain professor’s permission.
- Did you take a mid-term? You may not drop the class.
- Did the class end after the first 7 weeks of the semester? You may not drop the class.
- Dropping your only fall 2019 class? A”WD” will appear on your transcript.
For more information, please contact your program office (JDs: the Office of Academic Services, Suite 400, Furman Hall; LLMs: the Office of Graduate Affairs, Suite 340, Furman Hall).