The deadline for upper-year students to drop a Spring 2021 class is 4:45 pm New York Time on Thursday, April 22.
- Submit a digital ticket to your program office by the deadline. Please log into COURSES and scroll down to the very bottom. Click “Request Add/Drop” and fill out the ticket to request to drop the course.
- Dropping a seminar, colloquium, simulation course or writing credit? Obtain professor’s permission. Please attach the professor’s permission to the ticket.
- Dropping to below 12 credits (3Ls and full-time LL.M. students)? Complete the Permission to Increase/Decrease Credit Load Form.
- Did you take a mid-term? You may not drop the class.
- Did the class end after the first 7 weeks of the semester? You may not drop the class.
- Is the course from a previous semester? A”WD” will appear on your transcript.
For more information, please contact your program office (JDs: the Office of Academic; LLMs: the Office of Graduate Affairs).