Dear Rising 2Ls & 3Ls,
I hope that your summer is going well. We want to offer you an opportunity for coordinated group course registration counseling with the Offices of Academic Services, Career Services and the Public Interest Law Center. Counseling is not mandatory, but available for those who feel they would like some guidance.
Students can make thirty minute group appointments to speak with counselors from Academic Services and Career Services or counselors from Academic Services and the Public Interest Law Center. Appointments occur via zoom. Please follow the instructions below to sign up for an Academic Advising appointment through CSM.
Possible appointment dates and times include:
- Wednesday, June 22 (noon – 3:00 pm)
- Thursday, June 23 (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Friday, June 24 (9:00 am – noon)
Before your scheduled appointment, all students MUST review the information contained on http://www.law.nyu.edu/areasofstudy. This website contains important information relating to various areas of study at NYU Law, including relevant faculty and courses.
How to Sign Up for an Academic Advising Appointment
- Log in to your CSM account and click on “OCS/PILC/JCO Events” under the events tab on the left-hand side.
- In the keyword box, search “Academic Advising.”
- Select the day and time that works best for you. Please be sure to choose “Private Sector” if your career goals are primarily (if not exclusively) focused in the private sector. Choose “Public Sector” if your career goals are primarily (if not exclusively) focused in the public sector. If you are equally interested in the public and the private sector, please select one and specify this in your intake form.
- After you have RSVP’d for an appointment, please complete your intake form and upload your important documents. You MUST submit your intake form by June 17 at noon.