You will have the opportunity to bid for your 1L elective class beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 1:30 pm. You must enter your bid(s) in COURSES (the Law School’s registration system) prior to 9:30 am on Friday, October 19. Results will be available in COURSES at 1:30 pm on October 23.
If you want to change your 1L elective class you may do so during add/ drop. Starting at 1:30 pm on October 23 through the next morning at 9:30 am you may bid on another 1L elective by using the conditional drop feature in COURSES. These add/drop cycles will run daily and will end at 9:30 am on October 25.
To help you prepare for the upcoming registration, please:
- Read the email the Office of Academic Services and the Vice Dean’s office sent you on October 2, 2018 regarding the 1L elective.
- Review the 1L Elective Registration Power Point presentation posted here.
- Review the First-Year Elective Registration Guide which is here.
- Ask your 1L Academic Advisor questions during their October visit to your section.
You may also find the information at the following links useful for 1L spring elective course registration:
- Course Schedule and Descriptions (Click on “”First Year” under “Course Topics”)
- COURSES (Check here to see if there are any blocks which will restrict your ability to enter bids.)
- Registration Calendar (Check here for important registration dates, times and deadlines.)
- Spring 2019 Examination Schedule
- 1L Elective Clearing Prices:
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please contact the Office of Academic Services (email@example.com or 1-212-998-6020).