The conditional add/drop feature will be available during the Daily cycles starting September 29 at 1:30pm.
The conditional add/drop feature will allow you to drop class “X” if and only if you can get into class “Y”; you may allocate the points you paid for class “X” toward your bid for class “Y.”
Please see the following instructions on how to choose the conditional drop feature:
- When you open a bid window, you will see a link to conditionally drop a course from your existing registrations.
- Once the “Add Conditional Drop” link is clicked, a drop-down list of available registrations will appear.
- Select a course you wish to conditionally drop from this list.
- For 1Ls the elective course is the only course registration that may be dropped.
- Enter your bid amount and submit the same.
- Once the bid is created, it will show in your bid list.
- See the How to Register with COURSES page for further details on conditional add/drop.