It’s time to prepare your laptop for the exam period. All in-class exams require the latest version of Exam4. You must install the latest version and upload a Practice Exam using your Spring 2013 TestId by 2:00pm Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
Don’t risk losing time during your exams! If you run into computer problems during your exams, and are NOT compliant, you will not be credited any time lost due to computer problems during your exams (for clarification on this policy, please refer to the Student Exam Survival Guide.
- To be considered compliant for Spring 2013 Finals, you must take and properly submit “Practice Exam” by 2:00pm Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Not sure of your compliance status? Find that, your TestId, and any successful exam uploads at http://examreporter.law.nyu.edu
- Make certain to give yourself enough time before the deadline to go through this process. Don’t wait until the last minute. Contact ITS if you run into issues.
- Although Windows 8 is now supported for Spring 2013 exams, some hardware is not, notably the Microsoft Surface/Pro device.
Please follow this link to instructions for installing the Exam4 software, Practice Exam Instructions and a short How-To video for Exam4 at: http://www.law.nyu.edu/technology/students/exams/exam4
*If any of your exams require use of multiple choice, or word counts for individual questions, please explore the related instruction material.
- Any previous Practice Exams do not count towards compliance. That means … mid-semester exams … last semester’s/year’s finals … etc. …
- Make sure to use your current TestId (that’s right, it’s in ExamReporter)
- The only exam name that counts towards compliance is “Practice Exam”
- Throughout the exam period, log in to ExamReporter to view which exams you have (or haven’t…) uploaded.
You can find Extegrity’s Exam4 technical support at: http://www.exam4.com/userguide#contactusersupporthttp://www.exam4.com/
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or problems.
Good luck with your exams!
ITS Student Support