The following government programs have 3L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2016-17 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at arizonahandbooks.com/u/nyupilc
Rolling Deadlines: At the top of each 1L; 2L; 3L; and LLM, Recent Grad and JLC “Applications by Deadline” Table is a list of hiring programs that hire on a “Rolling Basis.” This means the employer accepts and reviews applications as received, and may make hiring decisions on this timeframe. If you have an interest in such a program (and would seriously consider an offer, if extended), review the “Rolling Deadlines” list on a regular basis.
- Veterans Affairs, Department Of – Entry-Level Law Clerk Program Board of Veterans Appeals (Paid, Deadline Mar. 29, 2018)
- Ohio Legislative Service Commission – LSC Fellowship Program (Paid, Deadline Apr. 1, 2018)
- Executive Office of the President – OSTP Legal & Policy Internship Programs Office of Science and Technology Policy (Unpaid, Deadline Mar. 19, 2018) Policy
- Nevada Attorney General’s Office – Legal Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Apr. 1, 2018)
- State, Department Of – Summer Intern and Fall & Spring Work Study (Extern) Programs Office of the Legal Adviser (Civil) (Unpaid , Deadline Mar. 31, 2018)