The following government programs have 3L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2016-17 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at arizonahandbooks.com/u/nyupilc
Rolling Deadlines: At the top of each 1L; 2L; 3L; and LLM, Recent Grad and JLC “Applications by Deadline” Table is a list of hiring programs that hire on a “Rolling Basis.” This means the employer accepts and reviews applications as received, and may make hiring decisions on this timeframe. If you have an interest in such a program (and would seriously consider an offer, if extended), review the “Rolling Deadlines” list on a regular basis.
- District of Columbia – Capital City Fellows Program (CCFP) (Paid, Deadline Dec. 15, 2017)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation – Internship Program Department of Legal Affairs (Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 15, 2017)
- New Jersey Attorney General – 2017-2018 Internship Program Division of Law (Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 15, 2017)
- Millennium Challenge Corporation – Student Volunteer Intern Program Department of Policy Evaluation (Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 20, 2017)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation- Summer Pathways Law Clerk Student Trainee (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 22, 2017) NY
- Interior, U.S. Department Of – Legal Internship/Externship Program Office of the Solicitor (Unpaid, Deadline Jan. 1, 2018)