The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2016-17 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at arizonahandbooks.com/u/nyupilc
Rolling Deadlines: At the top of each 1L; 2L; 3L; and LLM, Recent Grad and JLC “Applications by Deadline” Table is a list of hiring programs that hire on a “Rolling Basis.” This means the employer accepts and reviews applications as received, and may make hiring decisions on this timeframe. If you have an interest in such a program (and would seriously consider an offer, if extended), review the “Rolling Deadlines” list on a regular basis.
- San Francisco, Office of the City Attorney – 2018 Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 11, 2017)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation – Internship Program Department of Legal Affairs (Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 15, 2017)
- New York County District Attorney’s Office – Law School Summer and Semester Internship (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 15, 2017)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation – Summer Pathways Law Clerk Student Trainee (Regional Offices) (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 22, 2017) NY
- Corporation for National and Community Service – Legal Internship/Externship Office of General Counsel (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline Dec. 31, 2017)