For career planning questions that can be answered in 15 minutes or less, the Public Interest Law Center (PILC) offers drop-in counseling during the following days and times this week:
- Monday, Sept. 16, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Deirdre von Dornum – Criminal Justice drop-ins only
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Sarah Hudson-Plush
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 from 3:30-4:00 p.m. with Sara Rakita
- Thursday, Sept. 12, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Heidi Gilchrist jointly with Sara Rakita
- Friday, Sept. 13, from 3:30-4:30 p.m. with Sara Rakita
To make an full counseling appointment to meet with a PILC Counselor, please call our office at (212) 998-6686 during business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST).