Through NYU’s partnership with CUSEF, an organization dedicated to promoting cultural ties and exchange between China and the U.S., students from NYU Stern, NYU Wagner and NYU Law are invited to apply to participate in a graduate student visit to China during Spring Break 2018.
This visit aims to provide unique opportunities for an NYU student delegation to gain first-hand understanding of China’s latest developments, and to meet with counterparts, key leaders and other professional contacts, including government officials, business leaders and academics, and members of civil society. The trip will include site visits and sightseeing opportunities, with planned stops in both Beijing and Shanghai. Final itineraries will be distributed and available in November/December.
- Length: March 10 – 18, 2018 (including travel)
- Cost: CUSEF covers accommodation, most meals, and transportation to program sessions. Students are responsible for the cost of flights and visa, additional meals, and any immunizations required, as well as additional activities you may want to participate in. These costs have been estimated by CUSEF at around $1500 USD per person.
- Credit: This is not a course offering. There is no academic credit for participation.
- Deliverables: Following the Visit, participants must submit a reflection paper.
- Deadline to Apply: October 15, 2017. Access the application form here.
Law students looking for more information about this opportunity should contact Amy Wilson (email@example.com) in the Office of Global Programs.