The deadline for upper-year students to drop a spring 2014 class is 4:45 pm on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Important items:
- Submit add/drop form to your program office by the deadline.
- Dropping to below 12 credits (full-time students)? Complete the Permission to Increase/Decrease Credit Load Form.
- Dropping a seminar, colloquium, simulation course or writing credit? Obtain professor’s permission.
- Did you take a mid-term? You may not drop the class.
- Did the class end after the first 7 weeks of the semester? You may not drop the class.
- Dropping your only spring 2014 class? A”WD” will appear on your transcript.
For more information, please contact your program office.