Friday, December 8 by 11:59 pm is the deadline to select the Credit/Fail Option for applicable classes.
You may elect to register for a total of two courses on a Credit/Fail basis during your final four semesters provided the faculty member teaching the course has listed the course as being open to such registration.
Instructions on how to elect this option in Albert are as follows:
- Log into Albert through NYUHome.
- On Albert homepage, click on the Student Center link.
- Then click on the Enrollment: Edit link in the dropdown menu.
- Select the Edit tab
- Choose the Fall term and click continue
- Choose the course that is available for Credit/Fail
See the following site for further details: http://www.law.nyu.edu/recordsandregistration/creditfailjd/