To: All 2L and 3L Students
From: Michelle Kirkland, Assistant Dean for Academic Services and Registration
Re: Credit/Fail Option Now Available for Fall 2013 Classes
We would like to let you know that the Credit/Fail option is now available for 2L and 3L students for Fall 2013 classes that have the Credit/Fail option. JD students may elect this option or change their election via Albert until Friday, December 6th at 11:59pm.
Instructions on how to elect this option in Albert are as follows:
1. Log into Albert through NYUHome
2. On Albert homepage click on the Student Center Link
3. Then click on the Enroll link under Academics:
4. Select the Edit tab
5. Choose the Fall term and click continue
6. Choose the course that is available for Credit/Fail
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Academic Services with any questions or concerns.
Best of luck with the Fall semester!