You will have the opportunity to bid for your 1L elective class beginning Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 1:30 pm. You must enter your bid(s) in COURSES (the Law School’s registration system) prior to 9:30 am on Friday, October 20. Results will be available in COURSES at 1:30 pm on October 24.
If you want to change your 1L elective class you may do so during add/ drop. Starting at 1:30pm on October 24 through the next morning at 9:30 am you may bid on another 1L elective by using the conditional drop feature in COURSES. These add/drop cycles will run daily and will end at 9:30 am on October 26.
To help you prepare for the upcoming registration, please:
- Read the email that the Office of Academic Services and the Vice Dean’s office sent you on October 6, 2017 regarding the 1L elective.
- View the 1L Elective Registration Webinar posted here.
- Review the First-Year Elective Registration Guide which will be posted here.
- Ask your 1L Academic Advisor questions during their October visit to your Lawyering class.
You may also find the information at the following links useful for 1L spring elective course registration:
• COURSES (Check here to see if there are any blocks which will restrict your ability to enter bids.)
• Registration Calendar (Check here for important registration dates, times and deadlines.)
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please contact the Office of Academic Services (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-212-998-6020).